Players will work on developing foot skills, coordination, dribbling, passing, defending, shooting, throw-ins, speed and agility. They also learn teamwork and good sportsmanship. ABSC is dedicated to the health and well-being of our players. At this age we have a strict no header policy and we begin each practice with the FIFA-11+ warm-up to reduce injury.
-1 weekday practice per week from 4 - 5pm or 5-6pm and one weekend practice (in place of a game)
-NOTE: Optional, free Skills Clinics NOT offered during COVID-19 to comply with city & state mandates
-no games or scrimmages to comply with City and Sate COVID-19 Mandates.
Has been adapted to comply with city and county COVID-19 mandates:
1. No more than 14 players in a pod
2. All players and coaches wear a mask at all times
3. All players and coaches socially distanced at all times: NO games or scrimmages
4. No spectators or congregating on or near the field
5. Please check your player's temperature and use a symptom screener before attending practice
(see our website for a CDC link)
- NO volunteer coaches under COVID-19 city and state mandates
-All teams need a parent manager to facilitate communication within the team and between the team and ABSC.
-Managers communicate through a free TeamSnap account and do not enter the field or interact with players.
-Team managers receive their volunteer deposit back at the end of the season.
-New parent meeting, uniform pickup & free used gear table, Team Manager meeting and coaches' clinic (March 13th, 2021)
NOTE: All orientation will be virtual
|No notices in the last 10 days|
|No games scheduled in the next 10 days.|