In our Under-6 program your player is assigned a team. They work on developing foot skills, coordination, dribbling, passing, defending, shooting, throw-ins, speed and agility. Our players also learn teamwork and sportsmanship.
ABSC is dedicated to the health and well-being of our players. At this age we have a strict no header policy and we begin each practice with the FIFA-11+ warm-up to reduce injury.
Adapted for Spring 2021 to comply with city and county COVID-19 mandates:
1. No more than 14 players in a pod
2. All players and coaches wear a mask at all times
3. All players and coaches socially distanced at all times: NO games or scrimmages
4. No spectators or congregating on or near the field
5. Please check your player's temperature and use a symptom screener (see our website for a CDC link) before attending practice
- Weekend program (NO weekday practice): one 90 min practice.
- NO volunteer coaches under COVID-19 city and state mandates
* NOTE: currently no games or scrimmages to comply with City and Sate COVID-19 Mandates.
-All teams need a parent manager to facilitate communication within the team and between the team and ABSC.
-Team managers receive their volunteer deposit back at the end of the season.
-New parent meeting, uniform pickup & free used gear table, Team Manager meeting and coaches' clinic (March 13th, 2021)
NOTE: All orientation will be virtual
|No notices in the last 0 days|
|No games scheduled in the next 0 days.|